Spring has officially begun, and that means that you may have several exciting events coming up soon. If there is a wedding on your calendar, a spring break trip with the girls, or even just a special date night planned, is your smile ready for the impending photo ops, plus the real life face-to-face time you’ll enjoy with those you love? Porcelain veneers are a great way to address many imperfections, and they allow for natural-looking and beautiful results. Best of all, they can be completed quickly, allowing for renewed confidence, likely even before your next big special occasion!
Enjoy Beautiful, Natural-looking Smile Enhancements
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular forms of cosmetic dentistry, and that is because they can help to address a wide variety of imperfections, and they can generally do so quickly and with natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- For instance, veneers can be used to correct inconsistencies in the size or shape of some of the teeth.
- Veneers can be used to hide deep or intrinsic discoloration that whitening, alone, cannot effectively address.
- For patients worried about minor gaps that pose no functional problems, veneers can generally be used to hide the spacing.
- Thanks to the customizability of porcelain, and also the natural stain-resistance of this material, the enhancements look incredibly natural and can last for many years.
- Many patients enjoy their veneers for more than ten years, with proper care.
- Another benefit of porcelain veneers is that they can be cared for easily, with a non-abrasive toothpaste.
Veneers can be made incredibly thin, allowing most of a health tooth to be preserved, while still creating a veneer that sits flush within the smile.
Could your smile benefit from cosmetic dentistry? Call Stephens and Gatewood Dentistry in Spring, TX at 281-320-2000 to schedule your next appointment.